A re-design of the traditional hot rolled steel window. Whilst retaining the slender styling so characteristic of steel fenestration, Corporate 2000 has just three master profiles. The slim line rigidity of steel profiles allows the design of flat and unobtrusive ‘minimum’ coupling – with no protruding mullion or transoms – for all but the largest glazing spans.
Corporate 2000 is equally suited for residential, institutional and commercial applications, and can be used to produce unusual and innovative window wall designs. Major user sectors are offices, hotels, hospitals, universities and schools.
Hot-dip galvanized for durability, and in-house Duralife® polyester powder coated for exceptional performance and minimal maintenance during service life, the Corporate 2000 window is available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations to suit any building where strength, combined with slim and elegant frames are required.
Photography: Whit Preston
- A High Performance pressure equalized design
- 1-9/16″ front to back dimension
- Insulated double glazing up to 1-1/8″ thickness using dry gaskets and aluminum glazing bead
- External rainscreen and internal airseal gaskets positively secured
- Unitised construction
- Hot-Dip galvanized
- Factory-applied Duralife polyester powder coat finish
- Double integral co-extruded TPE weatherstripping
- Flat faced frame.
- Ideal for NEW BUILD projects.
- Standard hand operated folding opener
- Spring Catch
- Friction arm
- Standard friction restricting stay
- Concealed bolt
- Standard side arm
1 Limits for single pane only
2 Subject to glass weight limits
3 Minimum height of kicking panel 12″
All maximum sizes are given for guidance only. They assume the use of standard hardware specified for each type. Maximum sizes may not be achievable when heavy glass is used.
Multilight details are available on request.
Sound insulation of weather stripped windows/doors (approximate values averaged over a frequency range of 100 to 3150Hz).
Main performance is based on UK test criteria. For US value equivalents (ASTM) – contact us.