Crittall Homelight Plus™ windows are an enhanced version of the successful Homelight® windows which were first made by Crittall in 1919.
Redesigned from the ground-up, the range includes new-look styling and window profiling, plus higher accredited energy-savings, performance, and enhanced security.
By offering the smallest profile size available, maximum daylight is available. Let the light into your home.
Hot-dip galvanized for durability, and in-house Duralife® polyester powder coated for exceptional performance and minimal maintenance during service life, the Homelight Plus™ window is available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations to suit any home where strength, combined with slim and elegant frames are required.
Talk to your designated Crittall Window Specialist about your requirements.
- Homelight Plus™ windows remain the same style to the original Homelight SMW range
- All windows and doors are hot dipped galvanized against corrosion.
- All Homelight Plus™ windows include double weatherstripping, and with larger double glazing units coupled with minimal profile sizes are able to achieve excellent Window Energy Rating standards.
- Security is a characteristic of steel windows and doors due to the strength of steel. As a result, steel windows have very slender frames, allowing a light and airy feel to any room.
Standard Homelight Plus™ windows
- A wide range of handles, folding openers, multi-point locking systems and stays are available for casements and fanlights.
- Period and contemporary finishes suited across the hardware range.
- Security and restrictor options.
- Background trickle ventilators.
- Traditional welded steel hinges in addition to modern concealed friction arms.
- Ancillary pressed metal cills and weather bars.
- The acoustic sound reducing properties of Double Glazing Units (DGU) will change when weighted acoustic values and installation into a frame are taken into consideration
- Solar Control glass will affect solar properties (and therefore any potential energy rating), but not thermal performance
- Be aware that if total glass thickness in a DGU exceeds 12mm the increased weight may affect maximum frame and hardware limits
Please consult Crittall for technical advice