Crittall Homelight windows are designed for applications where smaller typical sizes do not require the weight or depth of the Corporate 2000, Corporate W20 or Berkeley sections.
Homelight windows provide maximum daylight, as their design allows the incorporation of larger areas of glass than any other window of a similar size.
Hot-dip galvanized and in-house Duralife polyester powder coated for exceptional performance and a minimum maintenance service life, the Homelight window is available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations to suit any specification where strength combined with slim and elegant sightlines is required.
- Homelight windows remain the same in sizes and styles to the original imperial range.
- All windows and doors are hot dipped galvanised against corrosion.
- All are weatherstripped and available double glazed and polyester powder coated. Painting steel windows is a thing of the past should you choose to have a virtually maintenance free window.
- Security is a characteristic of steel windows and doors due to the strength of steel. As a result steel windows have very slender sight lines allowing a light and airy feel to any room
- Peg Stay
- Standard Handle
- Standard Projecting Hinge – for easy cleaning
- Non-Projecting Hinge
Alternative hardware can be accommodated on all ranges – consult Crittall for details.