The Corporate W20 windows and doors range offers great versatility. No other steel window system offers such an extensive range of sections, allowing the designer the opportunity to create many styles including elaborate composite windows.
An effective weatherstripping system and the option of double glazing up to 16mm, ensures excellent thermal insulation properties – and the system’s large opening casements and slim frame make it particularly popular with conservationists and planners.
- Offers flexibility in design via shaped windows and has the ability to form extensive composite windows.
- Glazing up to 16mm.
- Aesthetically delivers very slim sightlines thus maximising the glazing.
- Hot-dip galvanized.
- Factory-applied Duralife polyester powder coat finish.
- Integral EPDM weatherstripping.
- English Heritage Approved.
- Ideal for Replica Refurbishment.
- Standard hand operated folding opener.
- Standard spring catch.
- Peg stay.
- Standard friction restricting stay.
- Concealed bolt.
- Standard side arm.
Alternative hardware can be accommodated by all ranges – consult Crittall for details