The W20 Interiors range offers great versatility. No other steel window system offers such an extensive range of sections, allowing the designer the opportunity to create many styles including elaborate composite windows.
An effective weatherstripping system ensures excellent thermal insulation properties – and the system’s large opening casements and slim frame make it particularly popular with conservationists and planners.
- Offers flexibility in design via shaped windows and has the ability to form extensive composite windows.
- Aesthetically delivers very slim sightlines thus maximising the glazing.
- Hot-dip galvanized.
- Factory-applied Duralife polyester powder coat finish.
- Integral EPDM weatherstripping.
- English Heritage Approved.
- Ideal for Replica Refurbishment.
- Standard hand operated folding opener.
- Standard spring catch.
- Peg stay.
- Standard friction restricting stay.
- Concealed bolt.
- Standard side arm.
Alternative hardware can be accommodated by all ranges – consult Crittall for details
1 Limits for single pane only
2 Subject to glass weight limits
3 Minimum height of kicking panel 300 mm
All maximum sizes are given for guidance only. They assume the use of standard hardware specified for each type. Maximum sizes may not be achievable when heavy glass is used.