Corporate MW40 provides all the benefits of modern glazing technology whilst retaining the slender styling so characteristic of steel. It is pressure equalized and double weatherstripped for insulation and performance.
Hot-dip galvanized for durability, and in-house Duralife® polyester powder coated for exceptional performance and minimal maintenance during service life, the MW40 window is available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations to suit any home where strength, combined with slim and elegant frames are required.
Talk to your designated Crittall Window Specialist about your requirements.
Features and Benefits
- High performance, double weather seal design
- Traditional ‘stepped’ appearance that replicates the appearance of original steel windows
- Energy efficient, incorporating insulating double or triple glazed units up to 1 ¼”
- Multi-light construction
- Hot dipped galvanised
- Low maintenance Duralife™ polyester powder coated in a range of RAL and BS shades
- Ideal for new build as well as upgrading existing buildings
- Suitable for Landmark buildings