Corporate W20 windows and doors range offers great versatility. No other steel window system offers such an extensive range of profiles, allowing the designer the opportunity to create many styles including elaborate coupled assemblies.
An effective weather stripping system and the option of double glazing up to 5/8″/16.4mm ensures excellent thermal insulation properties – and the system’s large opening casements and slim frame make it particularly popular with conservationists and planners.
An Architectural Consultancy Service is available for major landmark and large commercial projects. This service focuses solely on large projects and works closely with the Crittall team to project manage from order to completion providing unsurpassed technical and customer support.
Features and Benefits
- Offers flexibility in design via shaped windows with ability to form extensive coupled assemblies
- Single or double glazing up to 5/8″/16.4mm. Glazing beads present no horizontal ledges for dust and dirt to gather
- Aesthetically delivers very slim sightlines thus maximizing the glazing area
- Hot-dip galvanized as standard
- Factory-applied Duralife polyester powder coat finish in a range of colors
- Integral EPDM weather stripping
- Choice of integral or cosmetic glazing bars
- Can be internally or externally glazed
- Vents can open inward or outward
- Ideal for replica refurbishment
- Available in an extensive range of RAL and BS colors
- Side Hung Casements: hung on variety of hinge types and fitted with casement handles. Peg stays or sliding stays may be fitted as optional extras to outward opening frames
- Top Hung Casements: fitted with peg stays or hand-operated folding openers. Handle and friction stay option available
- Bottom Hung Casements: fitted with spring catches and releasable side arms
- Vertical Pivot: fitted with casement handles. Peg stays or sliding stays may be fitted as optional extras
- Horizontal Pivot: option of casement handles and/or spring catches. Peg stay option available
- Doors: fitted with a range of lock and lever handles to suit a variety of door functions
Standard finishes: RTD (Bronze Effect) or Satin Chrome.
Alternative hardware and finishes can be accommodated. Please contact Crittall Architectural Consultancy service for details.
Window & Door Types
See the full size chart detail here: W20 Size Chart
- Fixed Light
- Side Hung – open out, open in
- Folding Window – open out, open in
- Projecting Side Hung – open out, open in
- Top Hung- open out
- Projecting Top Hung – open out
- Bottom Hung – open in
- Vertical Pivot
- Horizontal Pivot
- Side Hung Door – open out, open in
- Folding Door – open out, open in
Metal Glazed Screens: Screens/coupled assemblies are available utilizing all Crittall ranges. A full design and advice service is available.
Consult Crittall for advice: Contact the Crittall Architectural Consultancy Service
*Assumes a standard rebated threshold is used. Performance may vary where a flush threshold is specified.
- Corporate W20 DWG format
- Corporate W20 PDF format
- Corporate W20 External Doors DWG format
- Corporate W20 External Doors PDF format
- Corporate W20 Product Data Sheet
3D Renders (Adobe Acrobat – download to view)
Finishes: Crittall Duralife Standard Colour Guide
Hardware: Crittall Hardware Brochure
You Might Be Interested In
Corporate MW40 provides all the benefits of modern glazing technology whilst retaining the slender styling so characteristic of steel. Corporate MW40 steel windows...
Crittall Windows have unrivalled expertise in managing large, challenging window renewal schemes, with an unsurpassed reputation in the specialist field of replacement windows for...
InnerVision® by Crittall
Our InnerVision range of products is designed to transfer maximum levels of interior light using their minimalist profiles